Family Law Attorney
Aiding Families in
Huntingdon, PA

Proudly Serving All of Huntingdon County

Trust Attorney Tim Burns to Handle Family Law Matters

Family law Attorney Tim Burns provides expert legal counsel to clients in Huntingdon, PA, and the surrounding areas. For over a decade, Attorney Burns has represented clients handling the following legal matters:

Child Custody & Support
Children & Youth Cases
Protection of Abuse (PFA)
Change of Name

If you are going through a family law matter in Huntingdon, PA, call Attorney Tim Burns at (814) 471-1701 to see what he can do for you. Do not try to handle your case alone; trust our firm to fight for your rights and work to get the best result. We proudly serve residents of Huntingdon County, PA, and the surrounding areas.

Will and Estate Planning for Residents of Alexandria, PA

Having a will and estate is one of the best ways to prepare for the future. No matter the amount of assets you may own, it is best to know that your loved ones will be well taken care of when the time comes. If you do not prepare a will, or the will is invalid, the court will divide your belongings by intestacy laws. Make sure your wishes are granted by calling Attorney Tim Burns to plan your will and estate in Alexandria, PA.

Contact Attorney Tim Burns for Legal Counsel in Mount Union, PA

Whether you are facing criminal charges, or fighting back after a local government dispute in Mount Union, PA, Attorney Tim Burns can help. Our firm has experience handling the following matters:

A Protection from Abuse order, or a PFA, can be necessary in times of abuse, stalking, and other forms of physical and emotional harm. If you need to file a PFA in Johnstown, PA, call on family law Attorney Tim Burns right away. He can help you with the filing process and represent you during a trial.