Family Law Attorney
in Ebensburg, PA

Call on Attorney Tim Burns for Family Law Matters

Whether you are looking for an experienced divorce lawyer, or need legal counsel while going through an adoption, call on Attorney Tim Burns in Ebensburg, PA. For nearly two decade, Attorney Tim Burns has provided representation for family law matters throughout Cambria County, and the surrounding areas, including divorce, child custody, adoption, protective orders, grandparent rights, and change of names.

Do not try to handle the emotional roller coaster of family court by yourself. Call Attorney Burns today at (814) 471-1701.

Compassionate Child Custody and Divorce Attorney in Ebensburg, PA

Going through a divorce can be a very dark and trying time for clients. When filing for divorce, you need an experienced divorce lawyer to handle the case for you. Those who try to handle the legalities of divorce and child custody themselves may struggle to fully understand their rights and how to reach a fair agreement. Pennsylvania has both fault and no-fault divorces. Talk with Attorney Burns to find the best plan of action to file for divorce or custody.

When you choose Attorney Tim Burns in Ebensburg, PA, you can focus on recovering from the emotional trauma while he protects your rights to fair alimony, child custody, and support means.

Attorney Tim Burns Handles Adoption Matters

Adopting a child can be a wonderful yet stressful time for families. Whether you are adopting a grandchild, or welcoming a new baby into your family, it is crucial to find an experienced adoption attorney to assist in the process. Adoption is a long, taxing process that needs proper legal counsel to ensure everything is completed properly.

Do not wait; contact Attorney Tim Burns for assistance during the adoption process in Ebensburg, PA, and the surrounding areas.

Obtain Legal Counsel for a PFA (Protection from Abuse)

A Protection from Abuse order, or a PFA, can be necessary in times of abuse, stalking, and other forms of physical and emotional harm. If you need to file a PFA, or a PFA has been filed against you, call on family law Attorney Tim Burns right away. He can help you with the filing process and represent you during the proceedings.